Our Certification Program is our best & most used program offered to date.
Certified Bot Structure
|id||Snowflake||The id of the certified bot|
|username||String||The username of the certified bot|
|isCertified||Boolean||The certified status of the bot|
|certifiedBadge||Object||The Certified Bot Badge featured on the bot page.|
- All bots must meet these requirements before being considered for Certification.
- Have atleast 15 Votes.
- Has been Listed for
7 Daysor longer.
- No NSFW content outside of NSFW channels.
- No Mass DM Commands.
- No Public DM Commands (DM a user) unless the DM says who the message was from.
- No use of @everyone in embed or say commands.
- Have an informative and detailed bot page on paradise bots.
- Have either a support server or website.
- Have a minimum of 10 functional commands
- Posting Server and/or Shard Count stats to your bot page on paradise bots
More Info about Requirements:
Public Definition (ie: Public DM Commands)
- Command(s) or Feature(s) that are not limited by a permissions system.
- Command(s) or Feature(s) that are not locked to admins or bot owners but should be (ie: eval)
Use of @everyone
- @everyone or @here in say or embed messages is pointless in our server as only Staff can use this feature!
• Abuse of the
Paradise Bots API or the
Paradise Bots Voting System in an attempt to gain access to this program
will result in a ban from both our API and our Voting System.
What do Certified Bots get?
- Certified Bot Advantages
- Certifed Badge for your Bot Card on our Home Page.
- Certifed Badge for your Bot Page.
Certified BotRole in our Discord Server (Listed Highest amongst other bots)
- Display your bot on our Certified Bots page
- Custom Bot Page URL (Will be Available in the Future)
Applying for Certification
- If you meet the requirements above please contact one of our Staff Members in our Discord Server
- You will also be automatically applied when your bot reaches the vote requirements listed above.